Feeling a bit rusty? Want to practice your basic skills again? The PADI Scuba Review program is just the refresher you need to brush up on your diving skills.
If you haven’t dived for 12 months or longer and would like to come out diving with DiveClub NI or would like to refresh your skills, you need to complete a Scuba Review.
A Scuba Review is an informal, pool only program designed to review skills for regular divers who have had a short break away from diving. You must have at least a PADI Scuba Diver certification (or equivalent) to participate in this program.
The DiveClub NI Scuba Review costs £80. This includes your instructor fees, and hire equipment and Padi scuba Review booklet. We run these sessions most Wednesday evenings throughout the Year.
In order to enrol, you must have your PADI Open Water Diver certification (or equivalent). As well, divers should be in reasonably good health and happy to sign the standard PADI Liability and Medical Forms.
Please Note: Costs are non-refundable and non-transferable. If you have not dived in 2 years or longer, for safety DCNI require you to complete a PADI ReActivate Progam
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS PROGRAM?
Haven’t been scuba diving lately? Feeling a bit rusty? The Scuba Review program is just the refresher you need to brush up on your knowledge and skills. A PADI Professional will get you in the water having fun and feeling comfortable again. It’s quick and easy, and a good way to prepare for your next PADI course or get ready for adventure on a diving vacation.
Any certified diver who needs a refresher, pre-travel update, pre-assessment for a continuing education course or an upgrade from Junior diver can complete a Scuba Review.
Scuba Review is also great for non-certified divers who are referred to complete training or PADI Scuba Divers who are going on to Open Water Diver certification.
If you want to continue refreshing your skills, ask about completing a Discover Local Diving experience at a local dive site.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
You’ll go over important dive safety concepts, dive planning essentials and problem management. Your PADI Professional will have you practice putting your gear together and doing a predive safety check with your buddy. In the water, you’ll review all the basic scuba skills with a focus on good buoyancy control.
WHAT GEAR WILL YOU USE?
You’ll use basic scuba gear, including a mask, snorkel, fins, regulator, BCD, dive computer and a scuba tank. The exposure protection you need will depend on the pool or confined water dive site you’ll visit. Our PADI Instructor will explain other equipment you may need for your refresher.
Sign up and collect your Padi Scuba Review workbook start refreshing your knowledge right away.
- Browse the PADI Course Catalog.
- Download a Medical Statement and Questionnaire (pdf).
- Plan your next scuba diving vacation.
BOOKING & CANCELLATIONS T&C'S
- To book you can email or call to check availability then pay to confirm your session online. Please note that bookings are not confirmed until payment has been made. You'll receive a confirmation email with the details of your session.
- If you need to cancel at any time please email or call as soon as possible. Cancellations with more than 48 hours notice can be rescheduled free of charge. However, cancellations within this time mean that we still have costs that can't be refunded. For this reason, no rescheduled sessions can be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice.
Category Entry Level Course