Experience the real adventure of Scuba Diving with the PADI Junior Advanced Open Water Diver Course. You will expand on your diving knowledge and skills by trying some of diving’s most rewarding and exciting speciality areas such as the 2 core dives in Deep diving and Navigation diving.
With your instructor you then pick 3 additional elective dive areas that interest you, such as Wreck diving, Peak Performance Buoyancy diving, Dry Suit diving and Boat diving.
You will upgrade your depth rating with the PADI Junior Advanced Open Water Diver course to 21 metres and gain access to some of the world’s best wrecks and reefs.
Continuing the adventure is one of the best moves you can make.
You will upgrade your depth rating with the Advanced course. There is no classroom content – just two days or 5 dives And Knowledge reviews
The PADI Junior Advanced Open Water program has some great benefits in helping you to develop your diving skills:
By going beyond Open Water Diver, you will:
- Learn additional skills specific to your interests
- Be more confident in and around the water
- Acquire a better understanding of the aquatic world
- Divers under 15 are restricted to 21 metres.
- PADI Junior Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- This Junior version of the PADI Advanced Open Water course has the same structure as the adult one, but is for children aged 12 to 15 years.
- 2 core dives – Deep and Navigation
- 3 elective dives – Peak Performance Buoyancy, Diver Propulsion Vehicle, Boat, Nitrox, Dry Suit, Search and Recovery, Wreck, Underwater Naturalist, Drift, Digital Underwater Photography, Multilevel.
Please ask your instructor for suitability.
- 2 Days of tuition which include 5 dives
- Padi Adventures in Diving Manual and slate ( worth RRP £43.25 included)
- PADI Certification that lasts a lifetime
- Kit Hire included (suit, weights, cylinders, BCD, regulator and gauge, Dive computer, air)
Age Restrictions at a Glance
- Age 8 and 9 - Maximum Depth - 4 metres.
- Age 10 and 11 - Maximum Depth - 12 metres. After certification - must dive with a parent / guardian or PADI professional.
- Age 12 to 14 - Maximum Depth - 18 metres for Junior Open Water. 21 metres for continuing education. After certification - must dive with an adult certified diver.
- Age under 18 - Must have parental consent, Parent/ Guardian Must Sign Administrative Forms
Category Kids Courses