GET YOUR PADI - BECOME A CERTIFIED SCUBA DIVER
Learn to dive with DiveClub Northern Ireland, Our PADI Profesional highly experienced staff waiting to take you on your first dive adventure.
You’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, to experience adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it begins. Get your scuba diving certification with the PADI Open Water Diver course – the world’s most renowned and widely recognized scuba course. Millions of people have learned to scuba dive and gone on to discover the wonders of the underwater world through this course.
Virtually anyone who is in good health, reasonably fit, and comfortable in the water can earn a PADI Open Water certification. The 5 consecutive Wednesday Evenings and 2 day course results in a lifetime certification, recognised all over the world. As an Open Water diver you’ll have the freedom to dive with a buddy independently of a diving professional.
If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience unparalleled adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. Get your scuba diving certification with the PADI Open Water Diver course through DiveClub Northern Ireland – the world’s most popular and widely recognised scuba course. Millions of people have learned to scuba dive and gone on to discover the wonders of the aquatic world through this course.
To enrol in a PADI Open Water Diver course (or Junior Open Water Diver course) with DiveClub Of Northern Ireland, you must be at least 10 years old or older. You need adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health. No prior experience with scuba diving is required. If you are under 16 years old we may be restricted on what courses we can teach due to the child's capabilities For Open Water dives.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge Development ( independent study) to understand basic principles of scuba diving
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills 5 Consecutive wednesday evenings @ lisburn leisure plex from 815pm till 1030pm.
- Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore!
So what are you waiting for?
START YOUR ADVENTURE TODAY LEARN TO SCUBA DIVE WITH US
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE COST
- 5 consecutive Wednesday Evenings and Pool sessions full kit hire included (in our on site heated pool)
- 4 open water dives over 2 days usually at the weekends
- Kit hire included for Open Water dives, suit, Air cylinder, regulators and gauges, BCD, weights Wet Suit
- Free onsite car parking
- Free teas and coffee’s during classroom sessions
- PADI Ultimate Crewpak includes O/W DVD , O/W Manual, Dive Computer Simulator Access Card and Blue Padi Log book, comes in Blue Padi Document Bag (worth RRP £60 included in course price)
- PADI certification Registration that lasts a lifetime.
- Use of all the expensive scuba diving equipment (suit, weights, cylinders, BCD and regulator)
Short on time? The PADI Scuba Diver course might be right for you
Category Entry Level Course