With the PADI Rescue Diver course – Rescue Divers learn to look beyond themselves and consider the safety and well being of other divers. You will learn about self-rescue, diver stress, diving first aid, emergency management, surface and underwater distressed diver response. You will also learn how to deal with missing divers and how to surface an unconscious diver
Although this course is serious, it is an enjoyable way to build your confidence.
- PADI Junior Advanced Open Water Diver (or have a qualifying certification from another training organization)
- An appropriate certification in first aid and CPR within the previous 24 months
- Be medically fit to dive, please carefully read the medical declaration below
- Pre-study course manual and fill in review sections before course start
- 12 years (12 to 14 year olds will be certified as PADI Junior Rescue Diver
HOW IS THE COURSE RUN
3 day course
- Day 1 is theory and pool lessons
- Day 2,3 open water skills
Age Restrictions at a Glance
- Age 8 and 9 - Maximum Depth - 4 metres.
- Age 10 and 11 - Maximum Depth - 12 metres. After certification - must dive with a parent / guardian or PADI professional.
- Age 12 to 14 - Maximum Depth - 18 metres for Junior Open Water. 21 metres for continuing education. After certification - must dive with an adult certified diver.
- Age under 18 - Must have parental consent, Parent/ Guardian Must Sign Administrative Forms
Category Kids Courses