If you want to learn to scuba dive, take a PADI Junior Open Water Diver course, the most widely recognised and respected diving certification in the world.
Within a few days, you can be enjoying the underwater world.
As a certified PADI Junior Open Water Diver, you’ll have the freedom to dive with a buddy in this country or abroad.
If you already tried a PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience or are PADI Scuba Diver certified, check with your instructor to see how credit from these courses may apply to the open water program.
So what are you waiting for? …Learn to dive today!
- A PADI Junior Open Water Diver between the ages of 10 and 11 years may only dive with a PADI Professional, a certified parent or certified guardian to a maximum depth of 12 metres/40 feet.
- The Junior Open Water course structure is essentially the same as for the adult course
- You’ll learn the fundamentals of scuba diving, including dive equipment and techniques.
- You’ll earn this rating by completing five pool dives and knowledge development sessions and by making four open water dives.
- The course is split into two parts. The five evenings of pool and home Study, and the final two days for the 4 qualifying dives are at a suitable (and safe) open water training site.
- Open Water Crewpak comes in Padi Bag (worth RRP £66.40 included) and includes:-
O/W Manual, RDP, DVD O/W
- Blue PADI logbook including training record
- PADILife time certification
- Kit Hire (suit, weights, cylinders, BCD, regulator and gauges, air and dive computer
Age Restrictions at a Glance
- Age 8 and 9 - Maximum Depth - 4 metres.
- Age 10 and 11 - Maximum Depth - 12 metres. After certification - must dive with a parent / guardian or PADI professional.
- Age 12 to 14 - Maximum Depth - 18 metres for Junior Open Water. 21 metres for continuing education. After certification - must dive with an adult certified diver.
- Age under 18 - Must have parental consent, Parent/ Guardian Must Sign Administrative Forms
Category Kids Courses